Professional photographs coming soon! Lovely brick home with a charming front courtyard entrance to enjoy! One-level living at its best with beautiful cathedral ceilings and fireplace in the living room, skylights and windows with natural light pouring through, four spacious bedrooms. Large, half-acre private back yard with mature trees, extensive patio, and an extended driveway that leads into the back yard to an additional detached garage that has electric, AC & 50 AMP motor home plug-in. Quiet, tucked-away neighborhood that's close to all the conveniences, but away from the hustle and bustle. No HOA.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,222 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- 1. Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price